11-13 November 2021: EuroThrombosis and EuroVessels Conference
SANA Lisboa Hotel
Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo 8,
1069-310 Lisboa, Portugal
Located right in the heart of Lisbon, with a privileged location and excellent access routes, SANA Lisboa Hotel is ideally situated to explore the best that Lisbon has to offer.
The sessions and the exhibition area will be held on the same floor. Coffee breaks and lunches will be served in the exhibition area to promote interaction between delegates and exhibitors.
The official language is English. All lectures and presentations will be held in English.
Who should attend?
The EuroThrombosis & EuroVessels 2021 is expecting to welcome more than 400 delegates from all over the Europe. Find below the specialities represented at this year’s conference:
- General Cardiology;
- Interventional Cardiology;
- Preventative Cardiology;
- Vascular Surgery;
- Cardiac Surgery;
- Primary Care;
- Internal Medicine;
- November 11, 2021 | 12h00 – 19h00
- November 12, 2021 | 09h00 – 18h30
- November 13, 2021 | 09h00 – 13h00
Coffee and lunch breaks
- November 11, 2021 | 16h00 – 16h30 – coffee break
- November 12, 2021 | 10h30 – 11h00 – coffee break
| 12h30 – 14h00 – lunch break| 15h30 – 16h00 – coffee break
- November 13, 2021 | 10h30 – 11h00 – coffee break
- 50% of the total amount as a confirmation of the reservation.
- 50% remaining will be paid before June 22, 2021. If the exhibitor does not comply with these terms, the organisers may cancel the reserved space and rent it to another exhibitor without being obliged to reimburse the deposit.
From the organisers
The organisers may modify or cancel the exhibition if unforeseen circumstances occur. In the event of a cancellation, the organisers will reimburse the exhibitor.
From the exhibitor
In the event that the exhibitor chooses to withdraw from the conference, the exhibitor must notify the organisers in writing.
Reimbursement for cancellations
No reimbursement will be made.